Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kaanum Pongal - Kodumudiyaru Dam

We made a short trip to Kodumudiyaru Dam on 'Kaanum Pongal' day (17-Jan-2010). Kodumudyaru dam is around 15 Kms from our home at Vallioor. My father, my mother, my wife and myself took our Santro while some of my relatives who accompanied us took their Swift Dzire.

Its around 5'O clock when we reached there. And we made use of the ample space before the dam for parking our cars.


We spent some time on the dam for the sceneries, photographs and some chats on the operations of the dam.


As already planned, myself, my father and two of my relatives took bath in the dam water as rest spent the time by watching us playing in the water. It was a very pleasant evening we enjoyed as there was no other humans over there to disturb the scene.


After having enough bath, we started to our home by around 6:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment