Saturday, February 05, 2011

Srinivas bid adieu!

Two weeks back (21-Jan-2011), I attended the farewell treat by one of my beloved colleagues Srinivas. The treat was arranged by him at Sabari Classic, OMR, Chennai- 603 103.

He had invited around ten people who are very close to him. We all gathered at the hotel by 19:00 Hrs evening. After having some chat, we had the dinner. Srinivas had arranged for buffet dinner.


After the dinner we took some group photographs. We presented Srinivas a gift and a greeting card with our signature on it.



Some words on the dinner at Sabari Classic:

Even the menu card given for the buffet dinner was very shocking! And here it is for your view:


And when I asked Srinivas about the cost per person, I even felt bad. The cost is around Rs. 550 per person. For this cost, I knew there are other star hotels that offer good deals. For example, Green Park, Chennai. At Green Park, the cost is even less than this. The varieties they offer is huge. And the items are sure to raise your taste buds.

From soups to starters to main course to desserts, everything was a disappointment. I wish to have a special mention on the service. The service was very very very worst. And I won't even think to compare this with Green Park. For example, no-one was there to monitor the availability of food on the serving table. At one time, we were in need of a fork. We asked a server over there and the time we had to wait for the fork... hmmm.. no words!

No! No!... I won't recommend Sabari Classic to anyone anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment