Sunday, January 05, 2014

Hyderabad Biriyani House, Old Airport Road, Bangalore.

The restaurant is next to the Total mall on the old airport road when you come from HAL. We (two persons) went there for lunch on the new year day. As I couldn't find any parking space near to the restaurant, I parked my car in Total mall. Later I came to know from their staff that the restaurant has it's own parking in it's basement. For the restaurant parking, we have to take the left turn after total mall at which the entrance of Hyderabad Biriyani House is.

We got the table after waiting for few minutes. We ordered for Hyderabad Chicken Biriyani, Hyderabad Veg Biriyani, Mushroom Masala and a Butter Naan. Biriyani was tasty. Service was good. The ambience was ok. Price, they had special rates for the new year day which was little high from that of other days.

From Zomato, I was able to get the price last updated by 18Dec2013.

The bill I paid,

No comments:

Post a Comment