Monday, November 04, 2013

Hotel Burma Kadai, Virudhunagar

We were on the way to my hometown from Bangalore. It was around 2:00 PM and we had crossed Madurai. When I was searching for some highway restaurant, my wife suggested me to get into Virudhunagar for the hotel Burma. She said that this hotel is good and famous in Virudhunagar. She had got to know about this hotel when she was doing her graduate there in Virudhunagar.
When I took the service lane for getting into Virudhunagar, we saw the hotel Burma Kadai right on the service lane of the Virudhunagar Bypass. And it is located exactly opposite to the 'VVV College for Women'.
Also I got confirmed with the security over there for it is the branch of the same Burma hotel which is inside Virudhunagar. We were happy for the time saved by not entering into the town.
My wife told that this hotel is famous for briyani. But by the time (2:20 PM) we ordered for it, it was over and we opted for other choices.
The ambience was very good. The service was excellent. The food we ordered tasted good. The price was also reasonable. Will visit again if I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment