Friday, November 12, 2010

New Addition - Ford Figo



Today we brought home our new ford figo. White color, looking very beautiful. And we are happy on possessing it.

We were at the showroom by 9:30 Hrs IST today to take the car. After all the formalities, we got the car by 10:25 Hrs IST. Its a diesel car. Felt good on the power and the looks of the car (as I had experienced only a Hyundai Santro car for the past three years). To our family, this is the second one. The elder one is a Hyundai Santro Xing XL.

I am happy over the features of the Ford Figo as our Santro didn't have those features. Yes, this beauty is the high end model of its variant. Experiencing them for the first time thrills me.

This time I am very happy than the time we took our Santro. This is because when we took Santro, we arranged for a driver for taking the car to home. None of us (myself, my younger brother and my father) know driving. This time it is not the same. I myself taking the car from the showroom.

Since today is a working day I had to go straight office from the showroom. Hence I am worried about the rituals (taking car to some temple/doing some poojas) that would be done for a new car. But these ford guys took care of that. They themselves did a pooja for the car before it was delivered to me.

Took the car on road. And it seemed everyone (who saw the car on its way) wishing me - "Happy Driving!".

No comments:

Post a Comment