Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You build trust in us, we build business for you - Customer

One evening after office hours, I was in a hotel to have some good dinner. It is a non-veg hotel.

It is not the regular one I usually prefer. I came to know about the hotel when I came to near-by stores. I wanted to give a hit.

I was seated in a table and provided with the menu card. I couldn't make out the decision to order a non-veg curry. So I decided to get the help from the server.

I asked the server to suggest a non-veg curry that would have some pieces of mutton. He suggested one curry (I don't remember the name). He said that the curry would have three pieces of mutton. I decided to go for it.

After a while when the dishes were served, I was surprised. The curry I ordered for was not of the type I expected. The dish that was served as what I ordered was not gravy item. It was a dry one. The dish served was three pieces of masala stuffed mutton. There was more masala and I hardly found mutton. Very oily.

I experienced a very tough time having food there. I felt I was cheated. And I felt guilty over spending money unworthy.

I made up my mind not to visit this hotel anymore. Also not to recommend this hotel to anyone.

They failed to build trust. They failed to understand the requirement of the customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment