Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Back Again!

I am back again after a long time since my last post.


Why such long gaps often? What keeps away from blogging?

For the above questions, one should know my intro and relationship with blog-world.

Frankly saying, I came into blog-world all due to the inducement given by my mates and not of my own interest.

One of my mate often used to sit in-front of blogs. And he used to share all those experience he had with the bloggers. He would share the comments he gave and received.

He urged me to start one. Even though I was not interested, I was drawn into the blog-world by him. Till then, I was caught by the devil in the form of disgustion - how to start? what to write? how to write? how to post?


Days rolled, and I started a blog for my identity (cheers!!..). I posted four articles for two months. In this two months most of the days I spent on how to improve the design of my blog. I visited many blogs, sites to get some design.

And then threatened by the devil 'disgustion' - how to start? what to write? how to write? how to post?, I let my blog down for the next 4 to 5 months.


Beside this I have a habit of maintaining the digital albums. Once one of my mate asked the link to access some of my albums in which he shares space with me. I was sending the invitations of those albums he requested one by one.

This made a strike in my mind and I asked myself why can't we use our once upon a time made blog for holding the links of my digital albums.


So I dusted off my blog after around 4 to 5 months. Updated my blog with the links to my digital albums. Then started posting articles for the next two months.

And again the devil.. yes you are right the disgustion - what to post? how to write? what shall i write?


And now it is around 5 months. This time I decided to runaway from the devil and keep posting atleast one article a month. That could be personal, article read from newsletters or other websites - anything I should keep my blog engaged.


Let us see how far can I run away from the devil!

No comments:

Post a Comment